Saturday, April 11, 2015

Baking Mat - Silicone


 
Bake It Fun Silicone Baking Mat

About the Product:
BakeitFun Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat

The best solution for baking or cooking food without using oils, foil or parchment paper.
Our silicone baking mat has been carefully developed to provide better heat distribution, so you'll enjoy great results every time. The mat works great with sticky foods making sure you always get non-stick results!

TOP FEATURES:
• 100% Professional German Grade, FDA Safe & BPA Free Silicone

• Heat Resistant from -40°F up to 450°F
• Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave and Freezer safe
• Non-Stick: Nothing sticks to it
• Reusable up to 2000 uses
• Convenient Size: 16 ½" x 11" fits a half-sized baking sheet
• Professional 0.75mm thickness
• Rulers help you measure food placement
• Circles provides perfect cookies sizing

TOP BENEFITS:
• Save Money
on parchment paper, cooking oils and sprays
• Save the Planet by avoiding disposable baking supplies
• Save Time by simply wipe with warm soapy water
• Save Space With Easy Storage rolling up or laying flat
• Cook with Your Kids and get them familiarized with healthier food



My Review:
I love this mat. We can bake bread or cookies and not have to use wax paper! I also love that none of the bottoms of our buns or cookies are burnt on the bottom. This is my first silicone baking mat and I'm totally in love with it.

I usually use a spray oil or wax paper when I bake anything. I hate when anything sticks to the pan and makes a burnt mess. Then no one will eat whatever is made.

It's also super easy to wash. I love that I can roll it up and toss it in the drawer and it's ready to use later. I no longer have to buy oil sprays or wax paper.

Overall, I recommend this to anyone who bakes or uses the over. This is a must have for moms. This has made life a little simpler for me!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment