Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Biotin 10,000 MCG


 
Number One Nutrition
Biotin 10,000 MCG

About the Product:
  • HEALTHIER HAIR - Healthy biotin hair pills with vitamin b7 - great for women looking for biotin for hair growth or damaged hair. Biotin vitamins are safe for extensions. B vitamin complex treatment fights Hair Loss, promotes beard growth for men.
  • ENJOY STRONGER, CLEARER NAILS - After polish Removal, nails can be dull and brittle. Our biotin supplement strengthens better than a Brazilian Keratin kit. Get the long, lustrous nails you deserve - naturally!
  • LOOK YOUNGER WITH RADIANT SKIN - Skins natural beauty can fade, but our biotin capsules provide essentials to restore a Sexy glow better than phytoceramides or Natrol. Get a Set of 2 or more bottles to keep skin looking great without worry!
  • MAXIMUM POTENCY AND VALUE - extra strength biotin 10000mcg vitamin b for less than puritan pride or Nature Made biotin 5000mcg. Natures Bounty, now foods, and nutrigold cant offer the same natural, potent supplement products at this price.

My Review:
I've been taking Biotin by Number One Nutrition for about 2 weeks. My nails are growing very quickly and my hair is look awesome! I'm a big fan of this! I have long nails that I grow myself. I don't go get them done. My nails are stronger and break or crack less often. If I do break a nail, it doesn't take too long for them to grow out.


I have stress induced hair loss and my hair is constantly falling out. It drives me crazy. So my hair looks thin. I have really long hair which is nearly to my waist. Since I've been taking Biotin, I've noticed that less hair is falling out. This makes me very happy!

I'm in love with this biotin. I usually use a Wal-Mart brand Biotin. I love this one. I'll be buying this from now on! I love it!

Not only are my nails growing fast and my hair, also my eye lashes look fantastic!

If you use biotin, this is the one for you! I have been recommending it to everyone!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment