Sunday, April 26, 2015

Maxasorb Melatonin


Maxasorb Melatonin

About the Product:
Melatonin is the hormone that controls daily day-night cycles of sleep. Some sleep disorders, such as insomnia and Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome (DSPS), are attributed to low melatonin levels.

Travelers suffering from jet lag and swing shift workers may also benefit from supplemented melatonin.
As we age our bodies do not make sufficient melatonin. Sleep enhancement is possible in healthy people as well with additional melatonin that may:

*Decrease the time needed to fall asleep

*Increase sleepiness

*Increase sleep duration.

Each measured dose of Maxasorb Melatonin lotion from our airless dispenser delivers 3 milligrams of melatonin with a full press of the pump. Just before bedtime, rub the easily absorbed, odorless lotion on your arms or legs.
For travelers trying to ease the effects of jet lag, apply Maxasorb Melatonin lotion the day of travel close to the target bedtime at your destination. This will aid in falling asleep faster, improves alertness during the day, and reduces daytime fatigue.
Use the product throughout the trip and for a week after return to help your body readjust its natural sleep cycle. Natural ingredients assure this lotion is gentle to your skin.


My Review:
I'm one of those that's ready for bed about 10pm, but I don't fall asleep until 11:30/12:00. It's annoying. I usually lay there for a while and I'll finally get a book out to try and fall asleep. I'll read until I start to doze off. Then I end up with about 6 hours of sleep.

I've been taking this for about a week and I love it. I can get in bed at 10pm and I'm out about 10 minutes later. I get up in the morning feeling refreshed. I just rub one pump on my arm and I'm ready!

I'm an on the go-mom! I'm always running the kids around and I coach competitive cheerleading in the evenings. I'm busy and I need a little help getting to sleep at night so that I'm ready for the next day. Maxasorb Melatonin has helped me so much! I love it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment