Monday, April 6, 2015

Shower Water Filter


 
Shower Water Filter

About the Product:
Tired of itchy skin and smelly shower?
Tired of exposure to harmful chemicals?
Ava shower filter is the solution to your problems

Ava shower filter filters Chlorine, fluoride, chloramine, hard water, dirt & Odors including other chemicals using patented kdf.

Best for hair, skin and body texture maintenance.

Rated for 9 to 12 months produces high flow of water easy to operate and use.

Made in USA

All parts are made with NSF components and FDA high performance approved parts and media
Easy to install or change replacement (when due)



My Review:
We have hard water. I hate it. I do have sensitive skin and having hard water causes me to have itchy skin when I get out of the shower. Specially when I shave my legs. Then they really itch!

I've been using this filter for about a week and I love it. My hair feels softer and my skin isn't itchy when I get out. My body feels cleaner too! I love it!

If you have hard water, I highly recommend this filter. It's awesome!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment