Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Bubble Therapy


 
Sweetsation Therapy
Bubble Therapy

About the Product:
Our fabulous bubble bath, shampoo and body wash, 3 in 1, contains a host of soothing nourishments like, Calendula, Chamomile and Oat and is perfect for cleansing delicate baby skin and hair, as well as adults. Mild and non-irritating it creates a lot of stable long lasting bubbles for the best fun time in the tub. Oat milk helps relieve Eczema, while Calendula moisturizes and soothes dry skin. This plant-based formula is gentle for pregnant women, and can be used by the entire family. SLS-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, sodium benzoate-free, dioxane-free. Directions: For a bubble bath: Our bubble bath contains plant based bubbling agent and creates lots of stable and fun bubbles. Run 1-2 table spoon fulls of product under vigorously running water at the start of the tub filling. Leave the bath to fill undisturbed. Enjoy a mountain of bubbles. For shampoo: Apply to wet hair and scalp, avoiding eye area. Work through hair with fingers. Rinse. Follow with a conditioner if desired. Ingredients: Purified water, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Organic Aloe Barbadenis leaf juice, Panthenol, Soy Protein, Allantoin, Organic Chamomile extract, Organic Arnica exract, Organic Calendula extract, Organic Lavender extract, Organic White Tea extract, Oat extract, Lactobacillus Ferment (leucidal), Litsea Essential oil, Vanilla Absolute


My Review:
I LOVE this bubble therapy! My son is 7 and loves to take bubble baths, but first he needs his hair washed, then his body washed. Then it's play time! This is so perfect for us. I can knock it all out at one time. Plus it smells really good! Little kids have sensitive skin and this does not dry out his skin. He can have fun in the tub and get all clean! I love it!

I use this as a body wash for myself. I really love the smell!

When I need a "Mom" night, I love the take a bubble bath myself and get away from the kids. The scent is really relaxing and it doesn't dry out my skin! Perfect for mom night in the tub with NO kids bothering me!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment