Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Glucosamine Vitavan


 
Vitavana Ultra Glucosamine

About the Product:
Vitavana's Ultra Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM formula is scientifically formulated to help relieve joint discomfort, and to help support your flexibility. This new formula from the Vitavana line of natural supplements offers all the benefits of the highest quality ingredients known to play a major role in promoting healthy joints, supporting flexibility and providing complete joint care!

Glucosamine and chondroitin, main ingredients in Vitavana's Ultra Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM formula are natural components of normal cartilage. In the body, they are the building blocks for cartilage, and appear to stimulate the body to make more cartilage. Get on track to a less painful, more flexible you with Vitavana's Ultra Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM formula!

Our formula contains:
» Chondroitin absorbs water and helps support healthy, lubricated joints and cartilage.
» Glucosamine is produced naturally in your body and is used by the body as a precursor for cartilage synthesis. Glucosamine helps provide the building blocks for cartilage.
» MSM is another compound in our Ultra Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM formula that helps support the body's other connective tissues, tendons, along with muscles. MSM can provide the building blocks for the body to create its own antioxidants!

The Vitavana line of natural supplements provide the highest quality ingredients available and are scientifically formulated utilizing only the freshest, most potent, most reliably sourced ingredients. Vitavana's Ultra Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM is manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered facility with strict adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).


My Review:
I love this! I've been taking it for about a month. I coach competitive cheerleading and tumbling classes and I'm also a runner.

First, as a coach, I'm constantly spotting tumblers and I'm up and down and on my knees, lifting kids who are big as myself. My team and my tumblers consist of high school kids. Between doing a number on my knees and shoulders, my joints are put through the ringer!

Second, I'm a runner. After a long run, my knees are killing me. Ugg. Most days I Have to use KT tape and tape up my knees.

I've seen the doctor about my knees and I've been told that I have "Maid's Knees" and I'll one day have to have knee replacement if I don't take care of my body. I was in my early 20's! Now that I'm 34 yrs old, I don't even want to think about that!

If I'm walking up a set of stairs, you'll hear my right knee pop, followed by my right ankle pop. It's been doing it since I was in my late teens. I have bad joints.

Since I've been taking Glucosamine, my joints have not been giving me hardly any problems. It took about 2 weeks for me to start to notice a difference. You're never to old to take something that is good for you! I'm glad that I've given this a try! It's made a difference in my body!

Taking care of your body is very important. It doesn't matter your age, start now!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment