Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Dream Dots


 
Dream Dots

About the Product:
A Dream Dot isn't simply a sticker - it's a unique super absorbent hydro matrix acne patch. It targets spots and breakouts overnight using no harsh ingredients, yet gives dramatically effective results. With a 100% waterproof, breathable, satin-smooth, wafer-thin surface, it acts seamlessly as a second skin, conforming to any contour of the face. On contact with the spot, the patented core locks in and absorbs the spot exudate. A moist healing environment is formed, maintaining ideal pH balance, temperature and hydration levels while sealing in repair factors, which leads to faster healing. Pain is reduced as nerve endings are cushioned and protected in this moist condition. The patch swells and turns white overnight as it absorbs exudate giving a visible reduction in redness and inflammation when removed in the morning.


My Review:
I gave these to my 15 year old daughter to try. Like most teens, she constantly has break outs and like most teen girls, its all about appearances.

My daughter has used a few Dream Dots and they have done the trick. As soon as a spot is starting to appear, she puts on a Dream Dot and its gone the next day. 

Dream Dots are easy to use for any teen. My daughter does her regular cleansing routine and puts on a Dream Dot where its needed. 

She now has that flawless complexion shes been wanting!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment