Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Omega-3 Vitavan


 
Vitavana Joint and Heart Health
Omega-3

About the Product:
Scientists agree that one way of combating the effects of aging on your looks, how you feel, and how your body works is by packing your diet with antioxidants that combat the destructive effects of free radicals. The fatty-acid compounds found in Vitavana Krill Oil help keep your body from 'rusting', so to speak.

Omega-3 fatty acids, in general - abundant in Vitavana Krill Oil - have been shown to slow the rate by which our body ages at the cellular level -- thereby reducing inflammation, easing joint pain, improving cardiovascular health, eye and skin health, and brain functioning. A diet rich in the essential fatty acids (EFA's) contained in Vitavana Krill Oil can increase your health and well-being. Vitavana Krill Oil fatty acids are vital to nervous system health, ensuring all body systems and brain functions run smoothly.

Some of the key benefits that set us apart from our competitors include:
» Smaller pill size vs. standard fish oil capsules
» Contains Omega-3's EPA and DHA as well as anti-oxidant Astaxanthin
» Our krill oil is molecularly distilled to ensure the highest possible purity
» Guaranteed to be within Proposition 65 limits for heavy metals
» 100% Money Back Guaranteed!

The Vitavana line of natural supplements provide the highest quality ingredients available and are scientifically formulated utilizing only the freshest, most potent, most reliably sourced ingredients. Vitavana Krill Oil is manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered facility with strict adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).


My Review:
I've been taking Omega-3 for a few weeks now. I have knee issues when I run. I'm a runner and my knees will start bothering me after a few miles. At first, I didn't notice any change. About the end of the 2nd week, I notice that my knees are bothering me less. This makes me a happy runner!
I did not experience any burping or gas problems. I don't like seafood at all and do not eat it. So I'm always skeptical about taking anything with "Fish" or "seafood" in it. I don't want a after taste in my mouth and I sure do not want to "burp" up fish. So I was quite impressed that I had no after taste or burping of fish.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment