Monday, April 6, 2015

Veggie Slicer


 
Veggie Slicer

About the Product:
  • ★ Create tasty and nutritious vegetable noodles to use as a low calorie, low carb, gluten free, alternative to traditional pasta.
  • ★ Vegetable noodles are made by spiral slicing raw veggies like zucchini, carrots or sweet potatoes into long strands that resemble traditional spaghetti or angel hair pasta noodles. With this kitchen tool you'll GET EXCITED about eating your veggies!
  • ★ This PREMIUM Spiral Slicer comes with dual width blades, and is made from durable ABS and the highest quality Japanese stainless steel (not all slicers are created equal). Dishwasher safe, compact and easy to clean.
  • ★ BONUS OFFER★ (Limited Time Only) Includes: Top quality Veggie Spiral Slicer, handy cleaning brush, PLUS you'll also get our The Ultimate Veggie Noodle Recipe Collection eBook ($17 value) with 24 full color pages of delectable, home tested recipes (with pictures) that'll spiralize you into a healthier lifestyle.



My Review:
This is pretty neat to use! I've never had a spiral slicer before and this one is very easy to use. I like that it comes with a lid to help push the veggies through the slicer. It's so easy to use that my 7 year old son likes to use it and help make meals with me in the kitchen! It makes fun spirals for the kids!

Its also very easy to clean too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment