Wednesday, April 22, 2015

MAMM Vitamin C


 
MAMM Vitamin C Serum


About the Product:
Mamms Best Quality Vitamin C 20% with Hyaluronic Acid-Intense Hydration to prevent or decrease lines and wrinkles caused by the exposure to the sunlight, smoke and air pollution, leaving skin beautiful and radiant-Professional formula to boost collagen for your youthful skin -100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - This serum is a concentrated delivery system for the highest form of active bio-available stablized Vitamin C for beautiful skin - Mamms Vitamin C serum has a 72% organic formula that is very stable and gentle. Helps refine the skin texture, which reduces fine lines and wrinkle formation Vitamin C and Vitamin E are two of the best things to help prevent aging of the skin, by limiting the oxidative stress on the body and skin Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant in the skin and can be used to treat acne on the surface and stimulate collagen production.


My Review:
I love when you open the package, this bottle is in a little bag. Just cute and a great presentation!

I've been using this serum for about 2 weeks and it's really nice. Goes on nicely without leaving an oily film on my face. I've noticed that my skin is looking healthier and smoother. Those pesky fine lines in the corners of my eyes are gone and over all, my skin looks lovely! I've been in pressed. I'm sure my dermatologist will love me! 

No matter your age, you always need to take good care of your skin. You only have the skin you are born with, so take care of it! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment