Sunday, April 26, 2015

Extra Large Lingerie Bag for Laundry


Extra Large Lingerie Bag

About the Product:
THE SECRET to saving your expensive clothes every time you do wash...
This premium lingerie laundry bag is the KEY to keeping your expensive delicates looking like new and the SAFEST way to clean more than just lingerie, stockings and underwear.
1) Save Money!
Zippers, buckles and snaps on other clothes spell disaster for your satins and silk. Rough fabrics such as denim or fabrics that produce lint will also ruin your delicates or other specialty clothes (like moisture wicking sports material) forcing you to buy them again and again.
This bag will solve all those problems.
2) Large Size!
This extra large lingerie wash bag measures 16 x 20 inches. Great for 4-5 camisoles, blouses, skirts or dresses, multiple scarves or leggings, many pairs of socks or 7-10 pairs of underwear.
Ideally suited for larger items such as sweaters, small throws, fine bedding (pillow cases, shams, dust ruffles or sheets), baby blankets and more...
3) Highest Quality Bag on the Market!
We just bought 5 brand new 2015 industrial sewing machines to ensure that our carefully constructed lingerie wash bags are made with precision. We also use the highest quality polyester mesh blend that will protect your fabrics inside from everything outside in the washer and causes no abrasion from the bag itself.


My Review:
This bag is perfect for washing my bras! I do own several and I can wash them all at one time. Not only can I wash delicate, but I can wash sweaters and scarfs and more.

This bag is great. I tossed in everything I needed to wash, tosses into the dry (everything on delicate) and I'm done. No more tangled up clothes or delicates!

I've always been told that you should get a Lingerie Bag for your undies and bras. It will help them last longer. When I spend $50+ on a Bra from Victoria's Secret, I want it to last. So I gave this bag a try and really like it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment