Monday, April 6, 2015

Queen Sheets


 
Yorkshire Mayfait Queen Sheets


About the Product:
  • Made of the highest quality heavy-weight, high-gram luxury microfiber
  • 4 piece sheet set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases
  • More durable than cotton,Hypoallergenic and wrinkle resistant!
  • Extra Deep Pocket Fit

 

My Review:
These sheets fit perfectly on our bed and are very soft. We usually have to use sheet stays on each corner of the bed because standard sheets just don't fit very well. The corners usually pop up. We have a pillow top mattress and 2 inch foam topper on our bed. All sheets pop up on it. This sheet fits perfectly and has the deep pockets that we need to fit on our bed.

I love getting into bed on soft sheets. Some sheets will say soft on them, but they really aren't that soft. The pillow cases, fitted sheet and flat sheet feel amazing when we get into bed. I love these sheets!

My sheets are "Sage" and are a beautiful color! I love the color!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment