Sunday, April 26, 2015

Beauty Blender


 
Beauty Blender

About the Product:
Apply foundation flawlessly with a soft makeup sponge that will leave a smooth, even application. With its teardrop shape, sponge is easy to hold while providing both small and wide surface coverage. Eliminate streaks and allow even distribution of liquid and powder foundation every time.


My Review:
If you've never used a beauty blender before, this one is great. I like the feel of them and how even my foundation turns out. I just use it for liquid foundation. I use a brush for powder. I've been very happy with the way my make up turns out. It's easy to use and is affordable.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment