Sunday, April 5, 2015

Magnetic Wine Glass


 
Magnetic Wine Glass

About the Product:
Enjoy wine and other beverages outdoors without having to worry about spills or broken glass. These shatterproof wine glasses from Kuuk are made from tough, durable polycarbonate, meaning you can drink outside, anytime, anywhere, hassle-free. The easy-to-use design makes these a must-have for all your outdoor events.

Shatterproof and durable polycarbonate
The polycarbonate material used for the bowl of this glass is shatterproof on impact and highly stress resistant. The stem is made from the same tough polycarbonate, and combined together these make a near-unbreakable wine glass.

Patented magnet mechanism
A small magnet at the tip of the stem fits neatly into the base of the cup to create a sleek wine glass. The magnet mechanism works just as easily in reverse for when you need to store your Kuuk outdoor wine glass. Simply turn the glass cup over and place it on top of the stem, and both pieces will be held in place magnetically.

Separates for easy storage
This is the perfect wine glass for camping, hiking, or any other travel experience where you may be short on storage space. The glass fits firmly upside down on the stem, creating a closed dome that takes up half the space of a standard wine glass.

BPA-free and dishwasher safe
The smooth polycarbonate used in construction of these glasses is BPA-free and dishwasher safe. They also wash easily by hand, making them the perfect wine glass for camping as well.





My Review:
I am loving this wine glass! I am always drinking wine and this is awesome! The stem and glass are magnetic and holds firmly together. I love the little storage bag! I can take my own wine glass with me on camping trips or over to friends for Girls Night! Easy to clean and easy to store! LOVE THIS!

This is perfect for moms! We all know Mother's Day is coming up! Get Mom an AWESOME Gift she WILL love!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment