Monday, April 6, 2015

Life & Food Garcinia Cambogia

 
Life & Food
Garcinia Cambogia Supreme 1400 Mg




About the Product:
Life & Food Garcinia Cambogia Supreme

The Strongest Garcinia Cambogia Formulation Made For MAXIMUM Effect Our special formula contains Garcinia with 80% HCA 1400 Mg compared to 1000 Mg servings of the leading brand. Using only premium quality extracts containing hydroxycitric acid (HCA) from Indian and Asian Garcinia Cambogia fruit rind of the highest quality. Studies show HCA in Garcinia can help inhibit glucose absorption as well as promote a balanced, lighter mood by boosting Serotonin levels without the jitters.

NO SOY, NO ADDITIVES, PURE QUALITY
Our products are sourced and tested to make sure they are of the HIGHEST quality and bio-availability in the market. No fillers, GLUTEN, WHEAT, eggs, fish, or any additives.

How Does It Burn Fat?
The key compound, hydroxycitric acid (HCA), is clinically proven to block the stress hormone cortisol too. As the supplement increases your feel-good Serotonin levels, you may experience more energy, and lowered stress.


My Review:
I have been taking this Garcinia Cambogia Supreme for a few weeks now. So far I've notice that my mood is better, I have more energy, and I've lost a few inches! It's only been a couple of weeks, but I'm excited to see what all this can do for me.

My husband says I seem less stressed and happier. This is a plus for me. I'm a busy mom and always on the go. I have a high stress job as a mom and wife. I also work with 50+ kids a week as a competitive cheerleading coach and tumbling coach. I work with all ages and it can be stressful at times. So I take that as a good compliment coming from my husband.

I hope to see some weight to come off soon too! I do eat healthy and I'm a runner! So we'll see!

Overall, I've been very happy with Life & Food's product! This is fantastic!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment