Monday, April 20, 2015

Craft Transfer Tape


Craft Transfer Tape

About the Product:
FINALLY a product to help you with positioning your Adhesive Vinyl on the Walls for Home Decor or other applications is HERE!

After you purchase Angel Craft Transfer Paper you will be amazed to see how much you get in ONE ROLL ( 8 FEET LONG), but at an excellent quality too.

Go ahead and simply remove the plastic wrapping and you will find easy clear instructions on how to use the paper after cutting your designs or letters with you Provo Craft Cricut machine or perhaps the Silhouette Cameo or Portrait Die Cutter.

So how is Transfer Paper Tape by Angel Crafts different from the rest? It has to be the PREMIUM QUALITY, the GRID PATTERN for QUICK EASY TRANSFER, and of course the incredible PRICE.

I was tired of buying transfer paper of poor quality or with no grid backing and that is why I have manufactured my own that comes with a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE as I am so confident you will love it!

My Review:
I do a lot of vinyl decals and I like having that perfect contact paper. I've gone with cheap transfer paper, which will not pick up the vinyl. I've also gone with expensive transfer paper, which is so sticky that it pulls up the vinyl and makes bubbles. This transfer paper is the perfect stickiness. I love it! Its thin enough to see the design and sticky enough to pick up the vinyl and transfer to walls or windows. Love it! 5 stars from me!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment