Sunday, April 26, 2015

La Vida Coconut Oil


 
La Vida Essentials
Coconut Oil
Amazon Link

About the Product:
What is Fractionated Coconut Oil?
Fractionated coconut oil is exactly what it sounds like - a fraction of regular coconut oil. But while regular coconut oil makes a poor carrier oil, due to how easily is hardens, fractionated coconut oil stays in a constantly liquid state. Because of the process described below, our oil has an extremely long shelf life, greatly increased stability, and amazing antioxidant and disinfectant properties.

Uses of Fractionated Coconut Oil
Our feather-light emollient provides a soothing barrier without clogging pores. It moisturizes dry skin and hair. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth, not greasy like other vegetable carrier oils, and soothes irritated skin. It's fully soluble with all essential oils and is colorless, odorless, and will not stain or go rancid. Our oil is perfect in roll on and spray bottles. With its thin and stable nature, it has many uses in the following applications:

Cosmetics: It is widely used in the preparation of soaps, lotions, ointments, and other cosmetics.

Aromatherapy: It is used as a carrier oil, since it facilitates the absorption of other oils and herbal extracts.

Medicines: It is used due to its antiseptic and disinfectant properties.

Hair Care: It is also used in a number of hair care applications.

FREE BONUS E-BOOK LOADED WITH RECIPES AND TIPS. La Vida Essentials is passionate about sharing natural products that use nature's miracles to improve your well being and overall health.


My Review:
I love this Coconut Oil. It is fragrance free, which I love. Since it's cold out side these days, my skin is very dry. I use a small amount and apply to my legs and arms. This is also perfect for after I get out of the tanning bed. Being in a tanning bed will dehydrate your skin pretty quickly. Applying the coconut oil as soon as I step out of the bed allows my skin to become rehydrated and my tan lasts longer! This is a winner! I love it. I also don't have to worry about my skin being sticky either!

Overall, this is a fantastic product and highly recommend it to friends and family!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment