Monday, April 6, 2015

Secret Bright


 
Secret Bright
Intimate Skin Brightener


About the Product:
Secret Bright reduces hyperpigmentation and discoloration safely and easily thanks to its natural active ingredients. Secret Bright contains kojic acid, a-arbutin, lactic acid. These three powerful natural skin brighteners penetrate deep for long-lasting skin depigmentation. Secret Bright's formula is specially formulated for sensitive areas of the skin, including face, underarms and intimate areas.

To use Secret Bright, simply apply the gel on the affected area twice a day for three to six weeks, as needed. Be sure to do a patch test on your arm first before using on the areolas and genital areas. For best results, apply in the mornings and evenings after showering or cleansing the area of application.


My Review:
I thought I'd give this a try! Since this is for a review, I figured I'd try it out on some "intimate" areas for my review. After 2 weeks, I can see a big difference in the color of my "intimate" area in the backside. It's more pink and looks quite lovely, if you can describe color that way for that area. 

At first, I was unsure about using a skin brightener on an "intimate" area. I did a patch test on my arm and has no reaction. 

I also tan in a tanning bed and had no reaction. When I tan, I usually spread the "cheeks" to keep from having a white line down my "crack". Who wants to be tan and have a white crack! Not me. I had no reaction at all in the tanning bed.

Overall, I'm quite impressed that it actually brightens your skin! It works!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment