Sunday, April 26, 2015

MFLO Selfie Stick


 
MFLO Cable Selfie Stick

About the Product:
MFLO Cable Selfie Stick

Our selfie stick with Audio Cable Connectivity is your best choice when it comes to Photography using your Mobile Phone. It is easy to use and requires NO Charging, NO Bluetooth pairing or additional Software installation.

How to use:

1. Plug the cable in the earphone hole.
2. For android >= 4.2.2, if still not work, download the camera 360.Take photos.
3. For ios >= 5.0.1, no need any app, plug into earphone hole and take photos.

Features:

- Your Phone is Safe with us! Double Clamp/Clip will securely fit your smartphone.
- No need to connect Bluetooth.
- Charge Free. Use no battery, no charger, no remote shutter, easy to use at any time.
- Plug and play. Just plug the cable in the earphone hole and Snap Away!
- Built into the holder are 9 different rotational axis to give you a wide variety of shots and angles to capture your best moments.
- Built-in Shutter Button for continuous shooting.

Package Includes:

1 x Monopod selfie stick
1x Phone Clamp with adapter


(Cheer Coaches being crazy at Nationals Cheerleading Competition using a Selfie Stick)


My Review:
This is a cool selfie stick. I was a bit disappointed that the charger cable was missing when I received the product. However, I did get it free for doing a review, so I did not contact Amazon about the missing cable. I have plenty of USB cables, so I used my own to charge the stick.

It's very easy to use and connect your phone. It works great with any phone. I tried it with a Galaxy S4 and S5, as well as the iphone 4, 5, and 6. Works great with all the phones.

I'm not a selfie stick kind of person, but my 15 year old daughter loves it!!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment