Thursday, April 9, 2015

Vitamin C and E Serum


 
Complete Skin Solutions Vitamin C + E Serum


About the Product:
Vitamin C penetrates deep into damaged skin and stimulates new collagen - a protein which makes skin appear plump and firm. Applying non-prescription Vitamin C to your skin causes up to a 60% reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. Synergistic combinations of antioxidants provide an unsurpassed amount of photo-aging protection against the suns harmful rays (ultraviolet radiation). This potent treatment contains a high amount of antioxidants to shield the skins surface, creating a protective defense barrier against environmental pollutants, assaults, and aggressors which can lead to oxidative stress and premature skin aging. Repairs and improves the appearance of photo damaged skin, blotchy skin types, and those experiencing uneven skin tones. Treats by lightening age and brown spots, melasma, erythma (redness), hyperpigmentation, as it smoothes and softens fine lines and wrinkles. All Complete Skin Solutions products' are Manufactured in FDA-Registered laboratory facility under strict US FDA guidelines. Made in the USA. No Parabens. No Oils. Cruelty-Free.


My Review:
I love using this in the mornings with my daily routine. We spend a lot of time at the beach and outside. I'm terrible about using sunscreen on myself. I'm 34 and I have small fine lines at the corners of my eyes. I don't wear sunglasses outside.

I've been using this serum for a few weeks now and I've noticed that those pesky fine lines are no longer visible. My skin feels softer and looks healthier. My husband even asked me what I've been doing because my skin looks nice.

Overall, I really like this serum! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment