Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Veggie Peeler


 
Dual Veggie Peeler

About the Product:
Ever struggled like me, being left handed, using conventional kitchen tools? Your search is over- this peeler works brilliantly for both left and right handed people. Blades are very sharp, the loop on the bottom of the handle makes it convenient to hang & store. High quality stainless steel sturdy construction, built to last. Dishwasher safe too. THIS is not your ordinary vegetable peeler! It is a kitchen Ninja! A must have professional grade utensil for every kitchen! When you order your Firstchefpro julienne peeler today you will have the benefit of our 100% no quibble money back GUARANTEE and world class customer service. So place your order now with complete peace of mind.


My Review:
I gave this to my sister who is left handed. She was so excited that she could have a peeler and use her left hand. It's not often that you come across something that is for a left handed person. So this was a must have for a Lefty! My sister LOVES this! Her life in the kitchen is much easier now!

I also tried it out myself and I'm right handed. I had no problems using it at all. It works perfectly for peeling whatever you need.

Very easy to use and easy to clean! Great Gift Idea Too!!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment