Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Forskolin Coleus

 
Forskolin Coleus
Amazon Link

About the Product:
"Miracle Flower To Fight Fat"
- Boosts Metabolism
- Increases Weight Loss
- Breaks Down Fat
What is Forskolin:
Forskolin extract is an all-natural weight loss supplement that is derived from the Coleus Forskohlii plant, which is a member of the mint family. It grows in the subtropical areas of India and SE Asia and has been used for 1000's of years in traditional Indian medicine.

Recent Studies:

Studies have found that Forskolin is effective for weight loss because it stimulates lipolysis (breaking down of fats) in fat cells. A study of 30 overweight men was conducted whereby one group was given a daily dose of Forskolin and the other a placebo over a 12-week period.

The Forskolin group achieved a significantly greater reduction in body fat while also experiencing an increase in lean body mass vs. the placebo group.
Another recent study was conducted using 6 overweight women taking 25 mg of Forskolin (250 mg capsules standardized to 10% Forskolin extract) 2 times a day for 8 weeks. The average weight loss for the group was 10 lbs. and 8% body fat reduction.

Recent Press:

America's favorite doctor recently featured Forskolin on his popular health and wellness television program calling it "lightning in a bottle." He discussed the metabolic boosting effects of Forskolin.
On the show a weight loss expert claims it helped her clients double their weight loss when used in combination with gentle exercise and a cleaned up diet. One of her clients who was "stuck" in her weight loss efforts, used Forskolin to help her shed another 20 lbs. and 4 pant sizes in a four month period.


My Review:
I've been taking Forskolin Coleus for about 3 weeks now. So far I've lost 5.8 lbs. I'm really excited about it. I've also lost inches too. Not exactly sure how many, but I can tell my the way my clothes are fitting me. I'm all about loosing those inches!

I'm a runner and I'm always in the market for something that is going to help boost my Metabolism. This is working great for me. I've been impressed with the results. I hope to continue to see the results that I'm looking for. I want to wear that Bikini this summer!

I follow the directions, I run, I have a healthy diet, and I do the best to take care of myself. I don't rely on a "Magic Pill". There isn't one out there, but there are things such as Forskolin Coleus that will help aid in your weight loss. You have to help the product, as it is helping you. You can't sit around and do nothing and thing that a pill is going to make you loose weight. It's not!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment