Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sweetly Citron


 
Sweetly Citron
Insect Repellent Spray

About the Product:
  • Repels mosquitoes for up to 2-4 hours
  • Pleasant Aroma of Lavender, Lemon, Citronella and Vanilla Extract
  • Protects against West Nile Virus by repelling Mosquitoes, Flies, Ticks and Fleas
  • High Effective & DEET free - Non-harmful to clothing and gear
  • 8 oz Pump Spray Bottle (twice size of other brands)

My Review:
Mosquitoes are a problem here in Eastern North Carolina. They drive me crazy and our town usually goes around town and sprays, but we still have them. As soon as the weather is warm, you know there is going to be mosquitoes out and about and you need to put on bug spray!

Not only do we have mosquitoes, but we have sand fleas! Sweetly Citron keeps those off our socks and body and we aren't dragging them into the house!

I really like Sweetly Citron. It doesn't have a nasty smell and actually has a nice scent to it. I can spray the kids down and let them play outside. It works quite well and keeps the bugs away!

We are outside people and spend a lot of time outdoors when the weather is nice. Sweetly Citron is wonderful for our whole family!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment