Thursday, April 9, 2015

Maxasorb D3


 
Maxasorb D3


About the Product:
Vitamin D is crucial to our body’s process of converting calcium into strong bones. We obtain Vitamin D through our diet and also from sunlight. Obtaining enough Vitamin D is critical as we age due to reduced bone strength and our heart health. Maxasorb D3 provides an easy and effective way to supplement our daily Vitamin D.


Each measured dose of lotion from our airless dispenser delivers 1,000 IU of Vitamin D3 with a full press of the pump. Rubbing the easily absorbed, odorless lotion on your arms or legs makes daily use of Maxasorb D3 an ideal way to get all the Vitamin D you need. Natural ingredients assure this lotion is gentle to your skin.



My Review:
I hate taking multiple pills for whatever I need. This is a genus idea. Maxasorb D3 allows you to use a lotion to rub on your arms or legs to get the Vitamin D that you need for the day. I don't eat very must dairy or drink milk very often. I know I need more Vitamin D in my life. Using Maxasorb D3 allows me to get the Vitamin D I need without taking a pill. I keep this in my bathroom and have added it to my daily morning routine.

I've had no reactions to using this on my arms. It has natural ingredients and is gentle on my skin. I have sensitive skin and have to be care what I put on my skin. I've had no problems what so ever!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment