Sunday, April 26, 2015

LED Hat Light Clip


 
LED Hat Clip Light

About the Product:
Features:
This incredible LED Visor light allows you to work hands free under even the darkest conditions!
11 Super bright LEDs light up your workspace regardless of the activity.
Attaches to cap for the most practical, hands-free light source available
This LED cap light is designed for fishing, biking, camping, hiking and anytime you need bright illumination

Specification:
11 Super Bright LED Lights
Securely attaches to brim of hat or visor
Work mode: Constant Lighting
Illumination distance: 5m
Weight: 30G
Color: Black
Power: 3 PC AAA Battery (Not Included)
Size: 90 x 60 x 17 mm


My Review:
This is a great idea. The reviews are really good. I gave this to my husband to try. He wears a hat daily. He wasn't impressed with this light clip for hats. He said it flattens out his hat and is visually in his way. He suggests that it would be better if the clip was on top of the hat instead of being under the bill. Also, just one clip in the middle would be best.

I'm going to give it 4 out of 5 stars because it's a great product, but just not for us. Like I stated before, Amazon has some great reviews from other customers and they love it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment