Sunday, April 26, 2015

Crib Mattress Pad Cover


 
Crib Mattress Cover

About the Product:
The PERFECT Crib Mattress Protector

The example of quality; the ultimate in comfort.

At Swaddlez, we know what you are looking for in a crib mattress protector.  We are parents too!
• Safety - Rest easy, knowing your babe is sleeping on premium fabrics, designed specifically for their safety. Bamboo is naturally hypo-allergenic and antibacterial. The surface is soft and gentle on the child's skin. 100% Phthalate Free, Lead Free, BPA Free.

• Premium Quality - Made from the highest quality products available. The first thing you will notice is that the Ultra Soft Bamboo top and the high quality TPU membrane.
•  A protector pad that fits - With many of the mattress protectors on the market today, you struggle to get them on the mattress, and they barely fit after you wash them the first time. The Pure Guard Mattress Protector is designed to fit all mattress sizes, tight and snug.  The 9" skirt will fully wrap around any mattress, holding it firmly in place.

• 100% Waterproof - The TPU membrane is 100% waterproof and the Bamboo top is highly absorbent, to provide for a comfortable night's sleep, while protecting your mattress.

• Machine Washable - Completely machine washable and dryer friendly, making it easy to clean up any night-time messes.

 


My Review:
This cover is fantastic! It fits perfectly and snugly on top of the mattress. It's also very soft, so you don't have to put a fitted sheet on top of it. If you do put a sheet on top, you don't have any problems putting it on. The cover does have a little padding to it, which is very nice.

The look and feel says luxury, but it's currently listed at $30 on amazon, which is a good price for what you're getting! If you want quality without paying an expensive price tag, this is for you!

My niece loves this on her bed! As soon as I put it on there, she has to get into her bed!

I love that this is a protector for the bed. My niece is potty training and this is perfect! It can be washed! Being water/spill proof is a must have for crib mattresses!

Overall, this is the best crib mattress over I've ever received. I wish I had one when my kids were little! This is your one stop shop for mattress protection!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment