Monday, April 6, 2015

Vixen Toenail Clippers


 
Vixen Toenail Clippers


About the Product:
The Best Toenail Clipper for Thick Nails by Vixen Beauty
Stop Jagged and broken nails!

- Ergonomic curve to handle helps with leverage and getting a clean cut.
- Wide jaw sharpened with precision to cut thick toenails cleanly and easily.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel clipper that will not rust.


My Review:
These are a great size toenail clipper! A nice weight to them and overall, cut great! My son has little toes (He's 7) and I can use them on him with no problems! I like the curved handle too! Makes it easier to use! These are great and I really like them a lot!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment