Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Neck Massage Roller


 
Neck Massage Roller

About the Product:
The Syono Shiatsu Rolling Neck Massager uses the Eastern practice of pressure massaging to help people relax and cope with issues such as stress, muscle pain, nausea, anxiety, and depression. Neck pain often results from poor posture, bad sleeping positions, and even traumatic injuries. By using the Syono Neck Massager everyday you will break down the injured collagen fibers inside your neck and allow healthy and flexible collagen fibers to take their place.


My Review:
This is really cool. I did a Spartan Race over the weekend and if you've never done one, it's physically exhausting. I ran 5 miles with 22 obstacles! Yes, it was crazy! My body hurt so bad the next day and my whole body was tight. I needed a good neck massage.

I used this roller and I felt so much better. It really helped loosen up my muscles. It does take a little getting use to using it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment