Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Beauty Oils.Co


 
Beauty Oils
Camellia Oil

About the Product:
A Japanese beauty secret for centuries, camellia oil, or tsubaki oil, is gaining recognition in the Western world for its nourishing benefits on the skin and hair. Naturally rich in omega-9 fatty acids, polyphenols, vitamin E, and plant collagen and proteins, camellia oil easily penetrates and moisturizes the skin without clogging pores. BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Camellia Oil is cold-pressed to ensure optimal quality and effectiveness. Comes with a convenient press-top cap dispenser. Ingredients 100% Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Oleifera). Directions As a nourishing moisturizer: apply 1-2 drops to areas prone to dry skin and fine lines. As a natural leave-in conditioner: rub 1-2 drops between the fingertips, then gently apply, starting from the middle of the hair, down to the ends.


My Review:
I love to use this when I'm done blowing out my hair. It makes my hair so soft and my fly aways are no more! My husband really likes to run his finger through my hair. I like this a lot more than argan oil. Usually with argan oil, my hair is weighed down and can look stringy. Camellia Oil doesn't weigh my hair down and it doesn't look dirty! I love this!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment