Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Jojoba Oil


 
FoxBrim JoJoBa Oil

About the Product:
Embrace A Natural Beauty Solution.
Jojoba Oil has long been touted as 'Nature's Multi-tasker'. With it's amazing properties and extensive list of uses there's truly no comparison.

What are the benefits of this oil? Jojoba Oil is:
- Lightweight
- Non-comedogenic
- Anti-inflammatory
- Anti-bacterial
- Nutrient-rich with Vitamin E, Vitamin B-Complex, Zinc, Copper and More!

Foxbrim provides you this proven oil in it's premium form:
Unrefined - Virgin - Cold Pressed - Certified Organic

Use Foxbrim's 100% Pure Organic Jojoba Oil to:
-Naturally Moisturize Face & Reduce Wrinkles
-Treat Acne Through Balancing Moisture (and fight bacteria)
-Delicately Cleanse Face & Remove Makeup
-Condition & Restore Under-Nourished Hair
-Reduce & Heal Scar & Stretch Mark Damage
-Treat Sun Damaged Skin


My Review:
I gave this to my daughter to try. She is a teen and has acne. She also wears make up everyday. So far, this has working wonders on her skin. She's had less acne breakouts and loves using it as a make up remover. It's a win-win for us!

There are a lot of uses for Jojoba oil.

If you have a teen, boy or girl, this is perfect for them. Not only does it clean the skin, but gives them a great complexion! My daughter is 15 and this is part of her daily routine!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment