Monday, April 20, 2015

Radha Beauty Coconut Oil


 
Radha Beauty Fractionated Coconut Oil

About the Product:
Ready for the BEST oil used for massages, therapeutic recipes, skincare, Haircare AND essential oils?
*Discover the new 100% pure and Natural Radha Beauty Fractionated Coconut Oil
*Try it 100% risk free, if you are not 100% satisfied we will give you a full refund and you keep the bottle.


Our oil is Liquid, Odorless, Colorless, Non Greasy & Non Staining .
It has so many wonderful uses, be sure to read our ebook on uses and benefits once you purchase! (sent to your email)


*Here are some of the amazing benefits
• Excellent on skin, fantastic natural moisturizer
• Can be mixed with other carriers and essential Oils
• Predominantly composed of saturated fatty acids
• Does not go rancid and has a very long shelf life

Here are some of the amazing uses
• Apply after you get out of the shower/bath and pat dry.
• Great massage oil that can be mixed with other essential oils such as lavender and peppermint
• Tames Frizzy hair and also works as a great moisturizer
• Add some Radha Beauty Fractionated Coconut Oil with a few drops of Radha Argan Oil along with our essential oils - Radha Lavender Oil and/or Radha Peppermint oil to your hot bath and ENJOY!


My Review:
I love using this Coconut Oil as a massage oil. It's non-greasy and odorless. It glides nicely over the skin for a nice massage. I really like to use it when my legs hurt and my husband will massage my legs. I'm a runner and when I do long distance runs, my legs will bother me. Not only do I get a nice massage, but I also my legs are super soft feeling.

I have frizzy hair and will put a dime size in my hand of oil and rub through my hair, I get no more frizz! YAY!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment