Monday, December 15, 2014

180 Body Shaping Solution


180 Body Shaping Solution


About the Product:
This unique active cream tightens, firms, and strengthens skin tissues at the deepest level, restoring the skin's vitality and youthful appearance. The formula's combination of special ingredients provides an immediate skin-tightening effect and delivers long-lasting firmness, while keeping the skin radiant and rejuvenated. It also hydrates the skin, stimulates cell renewal, and contains powerful antioxidants that scavenge free radicals and detoxify the skin.At 180? Cosmetics, we believe in creating solutions that help maintain and restore your youth, beauty, and femininity, so you can feel confident all over, every day. All of our advanced formulas contain the highest-quality nourishing oils and natural extracts, and are never tested on animals.

My Review:
This one really works! I've tried several brands of toning cream and haven't seen results. I've been using this for about a month.

I'm a daily runner. I run to loose weight. I've lost about 35 lbs over the past several months. I'm also tall (5'10"). Even though I run daily, I still have some cellulite and since I'm loosing weight, I'm getting sagging skin.

I love that this cream is an all over body cream. I have been using it on my thighs, stomach, and upper arms. Any of my problem areas. I've been quite surprised at the toning that is going on. Sure, things take time for work. That is why I've been using it for about a month before I wrote my review. I wanted to see for myself if it really works.

I do believe that a combination of running and using this cream is helping me achieve the results that I want. I have been running for about a year and a half and was not getting the toned results that I was hoping for. So yes, I believe that it's a combination of running and this cream! It works and thats all there is to it.

Please do remember that every person is different. You might achieve different results than myself or another reviewer. You have to try it out to see that it does work for you! Give it a try!


Thank you 180 for allowing me to review your product free of charge! I sure do love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment