Friday, December 19, 2014

Dr. Song Hyaluronic Acid


Dr. Song Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C


About the Product:
  • Dr Song Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C Serum HUGE 4oz
  • Comes With 365 Day 100% No Hassle Money Back Guarantee!!! You can return the item even if its empty!
  • Guaranteed Quality: Made in USA. Manufactured in an FDA compliant cosmetic laboratory.
  • light, non-greasy Hyaluronic Acid Serum formula with vitamin c


Hyaluronic Acid Serum Directions: Wash face and apply a smal amount. Allow to dry and apply a moisturizer immediately after. Ingredients: Purfied Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Jojoba Oil, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol 


My Review:
I love Dr. Song! This company has great products and great customer service! I can't be more happier with this Hyaluronic Acid. It's very easy to use and my complexion looks amazing! I have tried other Hyaluronic Acid products and Dr. Song comes out on top! Healthy Beautiful skin is what I'm looking for and thats what I'm getting!

Thank you Dr. Song for allowing me to receive your product and write a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment