Friday, December 19, 2014

Liztek U3 Docking Station


 
Liztek HDD Docking Station

About the Product:
SuperSpeed. Versatile. Tool-free. A premium dock for your 2.5" and 3.5" SATA drive (SATA I, II, & III supported). Uses the ASMedia 1051E chipset and firmware with UASP support and more for maximum performance and features. Supports 6TB+ drives on 64-bit operating systems (use drives less than 2TB for 32-bit Windows). Updated USB 3.0 host controller drivers highly recommended for best performance and stability.

2.5" and 3.5" Drives.
Due to its unique spring design, this docking station holds both your 2.5" and 3.5" drives. Moreover, the SATA interface accommodates all SATA standards (SATA, SATA II, SATA III).

SuperSpeed up to 5Gbps.
Equipped with both USB 3.0 ports, this docking station delivers SuperSpeed of up to 5Gbps (up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0).Transfer your data in just minutes, instead of hours and have more time to do what you want. Fully backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 at their native speeds. . Real world transfer rate performance over USB 3.0 will vary by computer host controller and drive specifications.

Ease of use.
Instead of complicated screws to work with, our docking station just snaps in place, holding your hard drive firmly and securely. Open vertical docking bay for easy dock/undock of bare/internal SATA drives. Single green LED reports drive activity (solid for power, blinking for drive activity).

In the box
USB 3.0 to SATA HDD Docking Station (using ASMedia 1051E Chipset), 1m/3ft USB 3.0 Cable, USB 2.0 cable, 24W 12V 2A AC power adapter.


My Review:
This is the best thing EVER! Several years ago, we moved from an apartment to our own home. My computer decided it want to bite the dust. All my pictures are "gone" and on the dead computer. My husband pulled the hard drive out and tossing it into this station and there are all my pictures! Every since picture I have been missing! I was also able to pull off old files and documents! Life Saver!!! Now I can look back at all those picture of my sons first year old life! This is one happy girl!

Thank you Liztek for allowing me to try your product free of charge in exchange for my unbiased review!

1 comment:

  1. It's best Docking Station for hard drive and so fast transfer rate of data. Thanks for sharing nice post.

    ReplyDelete