Thursday, December 4, 2014

Monitor Mirror


Monitor Mirror


Product Info:
The TMC ALL-SEEING-i Monitor Mirror is the perfect companion for any computer monitor and ensures you are never caught unawares again. You always see who is coming up behind you. Its eye-like, oval shape (4.5x3x2 inch), coupled with a never-fog convex mirror enables a wide field of view affording you a perfect of yourself or the surrounding behind you, when facing your computer or laptop monitor ensuring you are able to see whomever can see your monitor and ensuring advanced notice of approaching prankster, copycat or those who are just up to no good. It has been designed with easy of use in mind -- just set and go; position depends upon your monitor and so future adjustment consists of simply tilting your monitor up or down. There is no need to hassle with tapes or glues or the residues left behind by these items -- just pick-up and go It provides a clear and accurate image every time of whatever is behind you without concern for lighting conditions via its specially designed convex mirror which just works, hardly ever needs cleaning or is easily scratched. The TMC ALL-SEEING-i Monitor Mirror (WHITE) has been designed and manufactured exclusively for Taj Mahal Covers, Limited without reservation. 

My Review:
I can't say enough how much I love this mirror! My computer faces the wall, while my TV is at the wall behind me. I'm constantly having to turn around to see what my kids are doing. With this mirror, I just look up into the mirror and can see what they are doing. Then I turn around and yell at them if they are being bad. Or I'll just yell out a warning that I can see them! This is a great idea for parents to have! Just perfect and I love it! Now the kids can't get away with anything while I'm on the computer! You've been busted!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment