Monday, December 15, 2014

Liztek HBT-3200 USB 3.0


LizTek 10 Port USB 3.0 Hub


About the Product:
Overview
The Liztek HBT-3200 is a driver free, plug-n-play USB 3.0 hub. It instantly adds 10 x USB 3.0 Ports to an existing USB 3.0/2.0 port on your windows, linux or Mac computer. It features a high-grade chipset and durable power adapter

Super-speed Data Transfer
USB 3.0 provides 10 x faster transfer speed than USB 2.0, it saves your valuable USB 3.0 quota by consolidate 10 x USB 3.0 interfaces to one USB port so you can have more 3.0 peripherals connected simultaneously

BC 1.2 charging.
Extra 9th and 10th port functionality: quick-charge your USB-enabled devices whenever your computer is shut down, in sleep mode or when the hub is disconnected from a computer (otherwise, it's a standard USB 3.0 data port). With an output current of up to 1.5A, it charges three times faster than a standard computer USB 2.0 port. Dual functions, duly facilitated.

Portable Size
With less than 5 oz in weight, this 10 port USB 3.0 hub is the right companion for your business trip and travel. It hides easily inside your bag or suitcase.

Specification
Compact (8 × 2.4 × 0.8in) and lightweight (4.7 oz)
Power Cord Length: 8 ft
USB Cord Length: 2.7 ft
Safety: Built-in Short-Circuit protection

OS
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8. Mac OS 10.2 or above. Linux 3.0 or above.

Note
Do not connect more than 1 HDD at a time or it will cause power shortage
Some USB 3.0 devices require a direct connection to host USB 3.0 ports, including some USB 3.0 hard disks like Seagate, Apple Superdrive
2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.

Box Contents
Liztek USB 3.0 10-Port Hub, 12V/4A power adapter (8 ft), 2.7-foot USB 3.0 cable 
My Review:
I love this hub! It's so convenient! I can plug in so many things! Talk about making life a little easier! Plus, I love that it's light weight and easy to take with me on trips. I can plug it into my lap top and then connects as many things as I need.

I love that I can also just plug it right into the wall and charge all our devices at once. Between having cell phones, ipads, kindle, and ipods, we always need outlets and there is usually not enough in a hotel room. This is awesome and you can't go wrong.

Liztek has great products and are actually affordable. My family of 4 is always on a budget. We want a great product that is affordable. Liztek provides this! I own several of their products and I've yet to be disappointed.

Thank you Liztek for allowing me to try your product for of charge for my unbiased review! Another fantastic product! I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment