Monday, December 15, 2014

Oleavine Beauty



 
Oleavine beauty
Moisturizer & Rejuvenating Actives


The Product:
Your Search For the Perfect Moisturizer is Over!

At last, the anti-aging power of a serum, but the affordability and long lasting hydration of a moisturizer. Imagine being able to use just one moisturizer that can do so much for your skin and instantly leaves your skin feeling luxuriously soft and glowing.

You can literally replace several beauty products with just this one amazing product. Don't be surprised if you can't stop touching your face because you can't believe how velvety soft your skin feels.

When the beautiful box arrives, take a second to admire the care we took in putting together a formula designed to target and support every aspect of aging skin. Don't be surprised if you start to get comments about how amazing your skin is looking.

You will be confident in knowing your new moisturizer is:
-All Natural
-Preservative Free
-Paraben Free
-Petroleum Free
-Phthalate Free
-Sulfate Free
-Silicone Free
-Cruelty Free
-Gluten Free
-Allergy Friendly


My Review:
My first impression was how nice the packaging is and how nice the bottle is! This is a great moisturizer for daily use. I've been using it for a few weeks and I love it. My skin is soft and with all this cold weather, I don't have to worry about my skin drying out! I also like how it is affordable. It's hard to find a great moisturizer that works great without have a heavy price tag to go with it!

I also love that it's all natural. That is a big thing for me. I have sensitive skin and don't like using anything with harsh chemicals. I break out in hives sometimes and I didn't have a problem with Oleavine Beauty!

Thank you Oleavine Beauty for allowing me to review your product free of charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment