Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Silicone Cooking Gloves


 

AYL® Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ Gloves Set
Amazon Link


The Product:


Throw Your Old Oven Mitts Once And For All!
Discover The Amazing Benefits Of The AYL Silicone Glove
When you purchase AYL Grips today, here is what you should do: When that awesome Amazon brown box arrives in the mail, rip that tape off, open it up and check out our cool packaging! And just wait until you get a feel for the Ayl Grips, there is nothing with more quality and durability than our BPA-Free, FDA approved 100% pure silicone - just waiting for you to be introduced to the kitchen and the grill! 

You should know what separates us from the competition, its simple really:

The Most Popular Silicone Cooking And Grilling Gloves Available!

- Heat Resistant For Temperatures Up To 425 Degrees Fahrenheit
- 100% Waterproof, Covers Your Wrist, Keeps Hands Safe and Dry
- Lightweight, Flexible, No Slip Grip Design To Allow Safe Movement Of Hot Items, Easily Grab Carved Hot Juicy Meats
- No Staining or Smell: Even After Long Term Use
- Dishwasher Safe, Easy to Clean
- BPA-Free
- FDA Approved
- 1 Size Fits All




My Review:
These gloves are fantastic! I have been using them for all this holiday baking I'm doing! I do have small hands, so they are a bit loose, but they do the job I need! They are 1 size fits all. I don't have to worry about being burned while pulling out pans from the oven. I usually use a square silicone pot holder, but they have hit the trash!

With regular pot holders, you have to worry about how you place it on the pan so that you don't touch the hot pan. Then you have to carefully pull it out without dropping it.


Since I started using gloves, I can just grab and go! No more worrying about where I'm grabbing the pan! These are genius! I love them and highly recommend them!

Since it's the holiday season, these are a perfect gift for anyone who loves to cook! I'll be using these to pull out my turkey on Christmas Day! Pot Holders are no longer needed in this house!


Thank you AYL for allowing me to try your silicone gloves free of charge in exchange for my unbiased review! These gloves ROCK!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment