Thursday, December 4, 2014

Foxbrim Total Hair Oil


 
Foxbrim
Total Hair Repair Oil



The Product:
FOR THE HAIR YOU DESIRE NATURE HAS THE ANSWER
Foxbrim's Total Hair Repair Oil is the effective solution for your all-too-common hair health issues. Now's the time for beautifully restored and completely nourished hair.

• Bring back to life limp dry hair.
• Create lustrous, full volume.
• Perfect choice for soft, shiny and supple hair.
• Stop waking up to frizzy unmanageable hair. From root to tip, Total Hair Repair Oil feeds your hair with 100% plant oils that are essential for complete hair health. Impressive results for the hair you deserve.
Bottled Nature for Hair Beauty. 100% Plant Oils include:
+ Jojoba Oil - Strengthen hair fibers from the inside out
+ Organic Argan Oil - Effectively create a tight seal for your hair cuticle
+ Sunflower Oil - Prevent hair thinning and foster healthy hair luster and full texture
+ Grapeseed Oil - Provide nourishment from the root for every strand while also sealing in moisture You Deserve It... Try Foxbrim's Total Hair Repair Oil. If you're unsatisfied in ANY WAY we will provide you a total refund (for every penny!). No Questions Asked! It's that simple. What do you have to lose?

My Review:
I love Foxbrim! They are one of my favorite brands! This Hair Repair Oil is amazing! I have thin, frizzy wavy hair, day and it color damaged. Not a great combination!

I've been using this oil for a few weeks and I'm in love! My hair looks healthier, shinier, and very soft! I even have a great full look when I flat iron my hair. Usually my hair is so flat that it looks terrible! Now it looks great! 

If you have damaged hair, this is a great product to use! No doubt about that! Give it a try! You won't be disappointed!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment