Monday, December 29, 2014

Foxbrim Peptide Serum


Foxbrim
Peptide Complex Serum


About the Product:
BOTTLED BEAUTY, CRAFTED FOR YOU
Foxbrim's Peptide Complex Serum works to effectively create a healthy environment for beautiful skin. Working from the inside out, Peptides signal the body for additional collagen production.

Moisturizing agents Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E effectively hydrate while maintaining healthy skin balance.
• Even Skin Tone and Texture.
• Restore Elasticity and Firmness to Skin.
• Refine Appearance of Wrinkles.
• Boost Collagen While Healing & Repairing Skin.
Enjoy the results brought to you by this advanced delivery system. Premium ingredients working in concert for your best skin yet. The simple step for youthful beauty.

Foxbrim's Peptide Complex Serum brings you:
+ Peptides - Instrumental in increasing cells in the skin to produce more collagen.
+ Hyaluronic Acid - Unmatched natural moisturizer for plump and smooth skin.
+ Witch Hazel - Reduce skin inflammation while moisturizing and effectively treating skin.
+ Jojoba Oil - Exceptional for replicating skin's natural moisture and creating even tone.
We think you deserve it. Try Foxbrim's Peptide Complex Serum. If you're unsatisfied in ANY WAY we'll provide you a total refund (for every penny!). No Questions Asked! It's that simple. What do you have to lose?


My Review:
I've been using this Peptide Complex Serum for about a month. I love it. My skin looks amazing! Those pesky fine lines appear smoother and less noticable, my skin looks firmer and smoother. Overall, I'm quite impressed with this serum. 

I just turned 34 and I want to look youthful! It's important to take good care of my skin and use trustworthy brands and products. Foxbrim is a great company with great products. I've been very impressed with everything I've tried of theirs.

My skin is looking fantastic. I use this on my face, neck, and chest. I want to keep my skin beautiful!

Thank you Foxbrim for allowing me to try your product free of charge in exchange for my unbiased review!

No comments:

Post a Comment