Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Cool One


Cool One

The Product:
Cool One Beer Bottle Chillers are the most convenient and effective option for having a chilled beer instantly. One Cool One Beer Chiller will cool your beer and allow you to drink it at the same time!

Stop settling for warm or barely cool beer when you are craving an a cold one. This beer bottle chiller lets you have a COLD BEER whenever you want, INSTANTLY!

Simply keep your beer chiller in the freezer, then when you need one, grab it and place it inside your beer, press firmly to create an airtight seal and it immediately starts cooling your beer from the inside.

Our beer chillers are: 

-Effective, easy to use and time saving.
-Exceptional durable and sturdy for prolonged use.
-Perfect for events, parties, meetings.
-Made of high quality stainless steel
-Easy To Clean.
-100% FDA compliant, eco-friendly and BPA Free!
-Make a great gift!

Cool One Chiller works perfectly in 4 easy steps:

1. Freeze Cool One for at least 45 minutes
2. Take a sip of your beer to make room for Cool One.
3. Instert the Cool One into your beer bottle and press firmly for a tight seal.
4. Enjoy your Cool beer!

Cool One Chillers are easily cleaned and extremely durable!

My Review:
How awesome is this! I love it! Now I can keep my beer or drink cold on hot and warm evenings. I love having a cold drink, but after a while, it starts to get warm. No longer do I have that problem. These are so easy to use! Toss them in the freezer for a bit, then put them in your drink!

Perfect for when you hit the store and you come home and your drinks are warm. Toss one of the Cool One's in your drink and now it's cold! Whoever came up with this idea is awesome!

It's the holiday season, get this awesome gift for someone you know who like to have a cold drink! Toss it in the cooler when you're on the boat this summer!

Enter My Contest for a FREE Set! Just comments below! Random Winner this Friday - Dec 5th!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment