Friday, December 5, 2014

Plus Life Guard Charger


 
+LifeGuard Charge and Sync Lightning Connector

The Product:
  • Apple Certified: This Lightning Cable is Made for iPod, iPhone and iPad (iOS 8 100% compatible)
  • Size: The +LIFEGUARD Charge and Sync Lightining cable has 3.3ft (1m)
  • Compatibility: iPhone 6+, 6, 5S, 5C, 5 / iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3, Air 2, Retina / iPod 7TH Generation and 5TH Generation
  • Charge and Sync: This Lightning Cable is able to change and sync you apple device
  • Guarantee: The +LIFEGUARD Charge and Sync Lightning Cable has an 12-month money-back warranty and it carries the trustworthy +LIFEGUARD brand. You can count on the +LIFEGUARD customer service crew anytime and anywhere.
 

My Review:
I really like this connector! I have it in my card as my car charger. We all spend a lot of time on our phones these days and always need a back up cord. This is perfect for me. I've been needing a new cord. I had the iphone 4 and now I have the iphone 6, which has a completely different cord. It has been a pain to remember to bring my cord to use in my car and my phone ends up being on it's last leg before it dies.

+LifeGuard is a great company with great products. It fits perfectly in my wall box and into my phone as well as my car charger plug. I get a great connection and it charges fast! The length is also good because my son has an ipad mini and it reaches into the back for him to charge his ipad.

I have found +LifeGuard to be a trust worthy company and it also has great reviews on it's products. I don't think you can go wrong by choosing to shop with them!

I have purchased cheap, I mean CHEAP, cords in the past and you get what you pay for. A Cheap Cord that lasts a few weeks before it starts to come apart. The quality just isn't there on cheap cords. You can see and feel that it's cheap and it doesn't work well at all.

With +LifeGuard, you can see and feel the quality of the cord and it's also Apple Certified, which is AWESOME! I'm impressed! If you want a god product, shop with them!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment