Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Yalmeh Make Up Brush


 
Yalmeh Foundation Brush

About the Product:
If there is ONE product that everyone should have in their makeup kit it is a high quality foundation brush. Why? It is flexible and useful for any number of cosmetic products.
Luckily, Yalmeh has the perfect solution. Our Y19 Premium Quality Foundation brush can help spotlight your natural beauty and leave a virtually flawless finish. The results from this brush compare favorably to those that cost many times the price.

Yalmeh may be best known for our moisturizing and anti aging products, but our main focus is on beauty and helping you realize your own inner beauty. This is what inspired us to create this brush and share it with all our customers. We feel it is one of the best products on the market today, and at the current price point it is untouchable! Try it out yourself and find out why our customers continuously rave about its coverage and effectiveness for every job!

Why Choose Yalmeh Y19 Professional Tapered Brush? -Created from top-grade synthetic fiber materials -Long lasting product -Prevents shedding -Hypoallergenic -Cruelty Free -Vegan Friendly Easy to Clean, No Smell
Don't let another day pass with you fighting your current brush situation to find something that gets the job done. Yalmeh has made an affordable option that will leave every one of our customers feeling like they have the best-because they do!

 

My Review:
I love this brush! It's super soft and doesn't irritate my skin. Most brush will irritate my skin, leaving red itchy blotches all over my face and neck. I didn't have that problem. My make looks flawless! I love this brush and anyone who buys it, will also love it!

This is a picture of my friend (left) and myself (right). I used Yameh foundation brush that morning! My make up looks fantastic!

Thank you Yalmeh for allowing me to receive your brush free of charge for my unbiased review!

No comments:

Post a Comment