Monday, December 15, 2014

Dimetapp

 
Dimetapp
Cold & Cough

Did you know that most children will have between 6-8 colds a year? Be prepared with great tasting Dimetapp®. Dimetapp® offers trusted and effective cough, cold & allergy products for children, helping kids feel better, fast. Best of all, Dimetapp® products come in a great grape taste kids love, and have been trusted by moms like you for nearly 30 years.

About Children’s Dimetapp® Cold & Cough:
Children’s Dimetapp® Cold & Cough tackles your child’s most bothersome cold symptoms, including cough, nasal congestion and runny nose. And, it comes in a great, grape flavor that kids love.

Relieve your child’s cold symptoms so they can get back to being kids. Dimetapp® Cold & Cough is available in 4 and 8 oz. sizes. It is also available in a Day & Night Value Pack, which includes a special nighttime formula, Dimetapp® Nighttime Cold & Congestion, made to relieve your child’s cold symptoms so they can rest better.

Children’s Dimetapp® Cold & Cough provides relief from these symptoms:
- Cough
- Stuffy Nose
- Runny Nose
- Sneezing
- Itchy, Watery Eyes

Important: Read all product information before using.

My Review:
I've been using Dimetapp for about 15 years with my children. It's my go to brand for any OTC medicine that I need. It has a great flavor and my kids like it. It also works! You can't beat a brand that works!

I remember growing up and my mom had Dimetapp in the medicine cabinet. If your mom used it when you were younger, you know it's good for your own children!

I received everything picture above free from Smiley360.com to give a review of my unbiased opinion! Thank you Dimetapp and Smiley360!!

No comments:

Post a Comment