Thursday, December 4, 2014

Adeline Serum


Adeline Eye Serum

Product Info:
  • MOISTURIZE skin around your eyes with natural ingredients to reduce the appearance of crow's feet and fine lines.
  • REDUCE dark circles under your eyes caused by aging, toxins, poor sleep, pollutants, and sun damage with our organic eye serum - enjoy a healthier, more youthful glow even when you're not wearing makeup!
  • ELIMINATE brown spots and discoloration, reduce inflammation, improve clarity and tone to take years off your appearance in just 60 seconds a day using the best eye serum available!
  • PROTECT the skin around your eyes from dangerous and unsightly damage with antioxidant vitamins.

My Review:
I love this eye serum! I use it first thing in the morning! My eyes don't appear to show my lack of sleep and those fine lines "crows feet" are becoming less noticeable! It's very silky feeling also! I'm not a big make up person and don't wear it very often, but I want my skin and eyes to look just as nice as if I was wearing make up! This serum does the trick! I love it! You're never to old to use a great product to keep your looking youthful!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment