Monday, December 29, 2014

Instanatural Seaweed Powder


 
Instanatural Seaweed Powder



About the product:
Don't Spend Hundreds of Dollars at the Spa - Save Your Money and Try Our Seaweed Powder to  

Achieve Smoother, Softer Skin in the Privacy & Comfort of Your Own Home.
Countless spas have harvested the powers of seaweed to incorporate into different skin care measures:
- Body slimming wraps
- Facial scrubs
- Facial masks

Now you too can enjoy the benefits of Kelp Powder and craft up your favorite skin care recipe with this 100% natural ingredient.

Whether used in a body wrap, facial scrub, or facial mask, our Seaweed Powder will deliver superior results for your skin:
- Absorbs excess water
- Removes impurities
- Reduces appearance of cellulite
- Minimizes appearance of pores
- Delivers high concentration of vitamins & minerals
- Helps to even skin tone & texture
- Provides nourishment for softer, smoother skin

With InstaNatural, rest assured you will receive the best customer care and highest-quality Seaweed Powder around. - 100% Natural Ascophyllum nodosum
- Certified Organic / Kosher Certified
- Cruelty-free

My Review:

My daughter and I did the face mask. You add Aloe, Honey, and Seaweed Powered. Leave on for about 20 mins and wash off with warm water. My skin feels so soft and I didn't put anything on my skin. I'm quite impressed!

Sure, your face smells like a sushi bar for a little bit, but the results are fantastic! I love this mask! It's also fun to do for a girls night!

I love InstaNatural. They are my favorite brand! I've yet to be disappointed in any of their products.
Thank you again InstaNatural for allowing me to review your product in exchange for my unbiased review!

No comments:

Post a Comment