Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Syono Gel Shoe Insoles


Syono Gel Insoles

The Product:
The Syono Orthotic Shoe Inserts and Gel Insoles are a set of orthotic insoles and inserts that provide cushioning and support to alleviate pain throughout your body. They absorb the shock your feet receive from everyday motion.

Walking, running, and standing become easier and less painful. Syono Orthotic Shoe Inserts and Gel Insoles are highly recommended for those who stand or walk on hard surfaces all day, those who have constant or recurring foot and heel pain such as plantar fasciitis, and those who would like to get the most out of their day without accumulating the damage done to our feet by daily activities.

Every insole comes over-sized so you can cut them to whatever size you desire.

My Review:
I coach competitive cheerleading and at competitions, I spend 8+ hours on my feet. I usually wear my glitter shoes that I found in the kids section at Wal-Mart. If you can wear kid shoes, you know they have no support and my feet start killing me half way through the day. 

As you can see in the picture, the shoe on the right has no support and is showing the hard plastic in the heel area. Yes, I stand on that for 8+ hours! 

Our last competition, I had Syono Gel Inserts in my shoes and had no problem wearing these shoes all day. I was on my feel for about 12 hours that day. 

If you want a good insert for your shoes, Syono is a great brand and I highly recommend them! I was able to cut them down and they fit perfectly inside my kid shoes!!!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment