Monday, December 29, 2014

Nasopure


 
Nasopure

About the Product:
Dr. Hana's Nasopure Sampler contains 1-8 oz Nasopure patented BPA free bottle, 4 buffered salt packets & detailed instructions. Each packet weighs 3.75 gm, and contains pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride & sodium bicarbonate. Each packet makes 4 oz of buffered hypertonic solution or 8 oz of isotonic (milder) solution. This kit makes a total of 16 oz of hypertonic solution or 32 oz of milder solution. NO OTHER ADDITIVES, PERFUMES OR INGREDIENTS.

Some wash systems claim to wash out your sinuses, but the Nasopure system washes your nose, and in doing so, encourages your sinuses to drain naturally. This is called the Nasopure Effect. Successfully washing the nose, clearing the tiny cilia so they can move effectively again and using a law of physics called Bernoulli's Principle creates the best, the safest and the most complete daily wash possible.
http://youtu.be/1h8dFe39028
Instructional Video

My Review:
I have never used a neti pot before and it's been recommended to me several times from my doctor. I'm iffy about using one because I don't like to put anything in my nose. I have a fear of drowning or choking while using a neti pot. After receiving this nose wash system, I figured I'd give it a try since I have a cold.

I was quite surprised at how easy it was to use this nasal wash system and I did not choke or drown using it. It cleaned out my nose and I was able to breathe a lot better! This was a very positive experience for me.


Watch the online videos and follow the instructions and you'll have a great experience too!

I highly recommend this product and would recommend this to my own friends and family!

Thank you Nasopure for allowing me to try your product free of charge in exchange for my unbiased review!

No comments:

Post a Comment