Friday, December 12, 2014

Gurin Bathroom Scale


Gurin
Bathroom Scale


The Product:
Gurin High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale with 4.3 inch Extra Large Cool Blue Backlight Display features "Smart Step-On" Technology. One of the most advanced digital scales in the industry with 4 high precision latest generation sensors that respond accurately and consistently every time.

The Gurin "Smart Step-On" technology offers instant and accurate measurements upon stepping onto the scale; no more tapping is required to turn the scale on!! Automatic turning off technology is another user-friendly design. Runs on 4 AAA batteries (included).

Features includes extra thick tempered glass top, automatic calibration, and accurate measurements up to 400 lbs.


My Review:
This is a great scale. I have a few Gurin products and I've yet to be disappointed. 

This scale is easy to use and easy to read. Its also very accurate, which is what we all want in a scale!

I like that its not bulky or heavy. Some scales are like that and get in the way in the bathroom.

I like that it also comes with measuring tape. I'm trying to loose weight as well as inches. I can keep track using this! Bonus item!

No comments:

Post a Comment