Monday, December 15, 2014

Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum


Adeline
Hyaluronic Acid Serum


About the Product:
Are you tired of looking in the mirror at skin that has been damaged by time, pollutants, and stress... and wondering where the youthful "you" went?
Time takes the youthful glow out of your skin. Add damage from pollutants, the sun, and stress, and you can end up feeling like you've aged years in just a few days. But why let time keep you from the youthful, radiant appearance you deserve?
Hydrated, radiant, toned skin makes you look and feel younger, improving self-esteem and making your friends, spouse, and family take notice!

The secret to healthier, younger-looking skin
Hyaluronic Acid is packed with vitamins, A, C, D, and E to hydrate and feed your skin to fade lines, wrinkles, age spots and blemishes.
With its low molecular weight, it absorbs easily into your skin, eliminating that "sticky" feeling other products have.

Perfect for sensitive skin
Our gentle, nourishing hyaluronic acid serum is ideal for even the most sensitive skin. It's alcohol-free and paraben-free. We formulate and package our serum in an FDA-certified facility right here in the USA!

We package our serum with freshness to preserve the raw, natural ingredients!
We take great care to preserve the quality of Witch Hazel Extract, Lavender Oil, and Aloe infused in our serum to give your skin maximum moisture!

You're protected by our 100% "Empty Bottle Guarantee!"
We stand behind our products 100%. If you're not thrilled with your results, just return the bottle for a full refund... even if it's empty!

*Our Commitment to the Greater Good*
A part of every unit sold goes towards digging a well in a community with limited water resources... just as our way of giving back!


My Review:
I love Adeline products! I've tried a few and I've had great results for everything. This is no different. My family and I spend a lot of time at the beach during the summer. Now that it's winter and cold out side, I not longer have that summer time glow. My skin is looking a little dull. I hate that. I want to have a nice winter glow!

Since I've been using this Serum, I have noticed that my skin is looking healthier, smoother, and has that glow again!

Also want to point out that I have sensitive skin! I hate it but I do. If my skin doesn't like something, I get either break out in hives or hives with acne! So far, I've yet to have a problem and my skin looks great!

My favorite part about buying Adeline products is that they give back to communities with limited water resources! Yes! They help others! You can't go wrong with a company that has great products and helps others!

Thank you Adeline for allowing me to review your product free of charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment